Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stalking

Friends, just to be clear, I have been fighting all these years. I have been fighting with the help of the division of violent crimes, & others. with federal agencies and local watch groups. This guy is related closely to Al Capone. He has an income of about 12 million a year. He can access criminals and bums all over the world to harass me, have my son's beaten up, terrify them. Just to be clear, I have kept us all alive. An important person on the legal side said, "You have been wonderful. You run when you can take no more. Then you fight again." It is getting worse.From the the stress my heart was damaged, my work always threatened, my family often physically hurt, certainly emotionally. They have no father. When they were young, had I shot him, I would have been killed. They would have had no mother. Just to be clear, his own people, gang members, law enforcement have listened, and although it took years,give me support. He is an obsessed, insane fan. This has gone on for years. In the past, I have filed police reports. But these are the kinds of crimes with many involved, are difficult to prove in court. Often, friends have been harassed,terrified.My work has enlarged my circle of love. He is sicker. I am in more danger. But There are people. When it first started, Illinois had no stalking laws. When the police heard his name, they refused to take the report. Had I known in the beginning what I know now, I'd have packed up my family & moved to another country.They are too big to pack up now.It remains an option for me. It is the love for my family, and the love of human rights, our rights, to live in peace. This is the result of one date years ago with someone who did n' t like the word, " "NO."

No comments: